Protecting your privacy is important to CADMATE. This Privacy Statement explains our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data, through the use of all of our websites, products, services and applications.
Information that CADMATE gets
Information you provide us:
We might collect the following information that identifies you, including your fullname, contact information, such as your address, email address and telephone number, when you:
- Create an account
- Register a product or service
- Sign up for one of our events
- Contact us
After you have created an account or registered for an application, we collect additional information, which may include:
- Your subscription plans and payment information
- Details about the applications that you purchased
- Training and certification details
- Event attendance details
- Records of your interaction with us, where appropriate, such as support records, correspondence, details of complaints and their resolution
- Content you submitted to us, such as comments you posted in our forums
When you make purchases through our websites, we use third party payment processorsand do not store credit card or other financial information (other than confirmation that payment in a certain amount has been made). We collect contact information from you that we pass through to the payment processor to facilitate the transaction.
Information we obtain from your use of our applications:
We collect information about our applications that you use. We use this information to support in improving your experience, and building better online, mobile, and desktop applications.
This information includes:
- System Information and Usage Data – We collect device-specific information, like unique device identifiers, operating system, and the type of device you use.We collect information about how you use our applications. This includes your product ID, license information, which applications you use and for how long, your city and country from your IP address, and information about your browser.
- Social Networking Data – We have pages on social networking platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter, where you can visit and communicate with us.If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking on “Like”, “Follow” or “Share”, or by writing a comment, this information may automatically appear in your profile on the social network. Even if you are not logged in, the plugins may send your IP address to social network providers. Please note this when using our applications.When you connect to a social networking service on a device that is also used by others, these other users can see information that is stored or displayed in connection with your profile on the social networking service page.
- Error data – We collect and track data on technical errors that may occur when you use our applications, if you choose to send the relevant report to us in each case. Before the report is sent to us, you will be told what information will be collected and how it will be sent to us.
- Automatic updates – We collect information that that may identify you to your system administrator in connection with the automatic update process, to help your administrator determine what updates you need. This information includes your user login name, and your computer’s name or description.
How CADMATE uses the information collected from you?
We use your personal data mindfully, and in useful ways, including:
- To validate your identity, to the extent necessary to perform our contract with you
- To deliver you services, products, support, or information you have requested about your application, to the extent necessary to perform our contract with you
- To send you important information within the scope of our contract with you
- To send you other information you requested, like when someone has “liked” one of your posts, to the extent necessary to perform our contract with you To send you other special offers, promotions, newsletters, surveys, or other information that you have consented to receive, as long as you want them
- To support our legitimate interest in gaining a better understanding of our applications, so we can improve them and your experience
- To correct problems in our applications, as necessary to perform the contract we have with you
- To support our legitimate interest in using automated systems to analyse your data using machine learning and advanced analytics to improve our applications
- To pursue our legitimate interest in preventing and reducing fraud and software piracy
Where CADMATEdisclose your personal data?
To provide you the best services we can, we work with other service providers. These companies are located all over the world, and we require them to protect your privacy. They are not authorized by us to use your personal data for their own purposes. Our service providers include companies we use for:
- Software Maintenance & Support
- Social Media
- Market Research
- License Compliance
How we protect your data?
We limit the use of your personal data to those who need to know this data to perform their assigned functions and develop or improve our products and services.
Storage and data retention practices?
We store your personal data and content on our servers, and the servers of our service providers. We and our service providers maintain servers in global locations, your personal data may be stored in different geographical locations.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the applications you are using, and as needed to comply with our legal obligations.
Marketing and advertising practices?
Our websites and applications may feature ads for other companies’ products and services, as well as ads for our own applications.Our Ad Partners deliver ads for us and may combine the information collected or obtained from us with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online or mobile products and services relating to your browser’s activities across their network of websites.
Will this Privacy Statement change?
When we change it, we will make it clear at the top of our Privacy Statement, and we will tell you when we last updated it. If we have your email address, we will also send you a notice by email regarding the update.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the policy concerning the processing of Personal Data after reading this Privacy Statement, please contact the contact person at the address
VII/II, Mannil Building, Pandalam,
Phone:+91 944 644 3215